Tuesday 21 July 2009

One more doll artist - Marlain Verhelst

Just before signing off for a few days… I thought I’d ask a question… Do you believe in fairy tales? Yes!! I’m still spellbound with the doll exhibition.. Here is featuring Marlain Verhelst, doll maker & artist from Netherlands. Please enter her world of dolls, fairies and animals. Her figures are so spectacular that you can tell a story behind each one of them. They will transport you to the world of stories & imagination. You will be as spellbound as me…. The one below is called… ‘Fly like a bird’… That’s how I feel today!!
I’m impressed about the online classes… go and check them out! I’m sure going to enroll after the summers and try my hands at Doll crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!