Friday 16 October 2009

Happy Diwali to all

These are candles that brighten my house for the festival of lights...
The colours are pink & orange this year... I'll do a seperate post on that..
This one is special... can you spot the shells.. they've arrived all the way from Maldives!!
Another look.... spot the shells now..
I was running out of time... so my (going to be) 7 year old was incharge of the balcony... this is what she got her dad to do...
Hope you all are having a great celebration... Happy Diwali to all!!

5 comments:

  1. so pretty! and a lovely capture of your balcony glitter!

    SHUBHA DEEPAVALI TO YOU AND YOURS!

    HAVE A GREAT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, here I am after another absence, much longer than I wished; but it seems yours has been much more extensive than mine... ;)
    Happy Diwali!!

    Blogtrotter is still travelling in Turkey. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali dear.Balcony looks awesome with fairy lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...i love your color combo...waiting eagerly for loads n loads of pics of ur diwali decor ;))hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Diwali Patty .. Hope you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!