Thursday 21 July 2011

ShoeBox : Gift Box?

I had a reasonably old shoe box lying around and wanted to do something to recycle it. Look on to see how I transformed it into a pretty lil gift box using very simple accessories like tape and metallic 3D paints. I also used pictures out of magazines and a lot of art.
Recycling something and using a bit of creativity almost always means that you will end up with something that's super gorgeous. What's even better is that, the recipient will be so touched to have something so personalized for a gift :)
Isn't this shoebox gift box pretty? Let me know how you liked it!

2 comments:

  1. A great idea!! Clever way to recycle and the receiver of the gift actually gets two presents, as the box is totally too pretty to toss out...it can also be used for so many things! I really like it......Francy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!