Monday 9 July 2012

Made with love ~ July

June passed by me .... like a flash of lightening!! I'm not sure what happened in June and how I simply had no time to do anything... So many ideas of things to do in my head.... but simply no time to put my thoughts in action... 

Anyway... now.. for Made with Love

Now a little about me.... I love love business travel... Firstly, coz I don't do it often... and only enjoy the benefits of being away from home, family and everyday life once in a while.... 

Secondly... I believe its my 'me time'... Yes.. it really is... 


I usually pick a book or two from my bookshelf at home... (I have tons of books, that I haven't read as yet)... and then I pick a book or two from the Duty free shopping at the airport... *smiles*...

And I read... and read... and read... in the airport, on the flight, in the hotel room... And quench my reading thirst for a few months.. I think... *smiles*..


I then utilize this 'me time'.... to reflect on what I do on a day to day basis... What I do with my time and how I can better spend it.... often concluding that I have a lot of time at hand and can do so much more... Which someone isn't the case in practical life... *smiles*...

I also love...  love walking the streets of the town I'm in... walking aimlessly.... and finding new little things... a park, a river, a small temple... a little church.... or a random shop.... I was in Singapore in June... and its amazing how instantly you feel safe walking around in Singapore... One of the days, I walked till past mid night...

Oh.. and then coming back to the hotel room... so clean, neat and tidy... *sigh*... And this is the precise reason, I love hotels... *smiles*... And not only that... Having the TV to myself... Yes!! the TV to myself... No.. I didn't switch it on... I'm not into TV... but the thought of having it to myself... made me super happy... *smiles*


Oh... and the Home Centre sales were on this weekend... which means... I found this little bowl only for AED 14... and the candles for AED 5... Less that AED 20 and look stunning on my table... What do you think?


Have you checked all the entries at last months 'Made with Love'??? I'll be honest, I was too busy to hop on to your blogs.. but promise to make up this week :)

So here are a few entries that touched my heart... 

DIY Butterflies


Father's Day Gift
a before and after story
Now... the 'Made with Love' linky is open all month of July... so go on and link in... Tell me what you do with your me time... or what you wish to do??? *smiles*... Read some rules if you are unsure!! 

I'm hosting this party along with three inspiring people :  Rainy Day Mom, The Magic of Play and Mommy Lab ... Now go on and say 'hello' to them as well... *smiles*



Colours Dekor

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I remember visiting before! Haven't been by in awhile!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you literally live in your present moments of your business trips, sounds very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY TO BE A PART OF YOUR PARTY .EXCITED TO SEE OUR CRAFT !!! .THANK YOU VERY MUCH .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia! I think we all deserve that "me time" and I'm glad you enjoyed it in Singapore!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Me-time'is so much needed.......time to introspect,plan,rejuvinate and so much more......good write-up Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see your post, I notice one thing that the use of golden color. You used it almost in all the images.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!