Wednesday 26 September 2012

Store Finds

I'm taking you to Bangalore today.... to visit IndyaKaleidoscope


and this is what Preethi has to say.... 

A few years ago, travelling to different parts of the country on official assignments gave me tremendous insight into the rich culture of India. The love of traditional Indian handicrafts led me to the door steps of many artisans, who with little or no formal education,seemed to understand and create crafts that were in perfect harmony with nature.


A strong urge to leave behind the rat race and find a more meaningful life, gave birth to an idea - IndyaKaleidoscope. It took a while for the entire idea to shape up, research to back it up, a lot of soul searching and finally Indyakaleidoscope(IK) was registered in July 2011. Today, exactly three years from being just an idea, IK is working with seven different craft groups and two individual artisans and is providing them with a marketing face.


Our commitment is not only to our artisans, but also to our customers. Our motto is to make Indian handicrafts popular in every Indian home and make it available at an affordable price. The journey of Indyakaleidoscope has been made possible by the unshakable support of customers, friends and family. We hope to reach out to more craft communities and in the process fill a lot of homes with the joy of Indian crafts.

I welcome you to be a part of the IndyaKaleidoscope journey and experience.


... and here are a few things from the store.... that I want to bring home.... *smiles*...




And since... reds, oranges, Buddhas, peacocks... are my favourite... Can you see why I love this store so much... *smiles*...


Visit Indya Kaleidoscope and tell me what you think... *smiles*

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite store. I won cute little wooden elephant from IK and Preethi sent me set of beautiful coasters also :)I really admire the work she is doing to support the artisans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I need to make a trip to Bangalore. :) Beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are lovely but more stuff should be made available for online buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely pics and a gorgeous store!
    Pinning one of these pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit

    debt management plan
    debt management
    debt settlement plan

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!