Monday 2 September 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 31

Im not sure what this is called... but on the streets of Moscow.. I found a treasure I'd never seen before.. 


I've travelled a fair bit.. and have seen all sorts and forms of art and artists.. And that evening.. in June last year.. on the streets on Moscow.. there were all sorts of amazing and impressive performing artists.. and as well as artisans with their arts, crafts and paintings.. 


But this particular one.. had my heart... 


The spray paint artist.. All he did.. was spray paint.. 


And below are a few images of his work... 





So join me at  'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
    Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

    Colours Dekor 

5 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know spray painting could create such exquisite pictures!! Very beautiful and vibrant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG no words for that spray paintss :) Amazingggggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. those paintings look so good,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh,these are some awesome artworks!
    Thanks for sharing and for hosting the weekly party.
    Hugs
    Auro

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!