Monday 9 September 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 33


I'm not a huge fan of white walls... Truly atleast one wall needs to have some colour on it... Be it a huge big painting, or wall murals or decals or simply paint.


I'm letting out my little secret isn't it...

Picked some awesome colours from Jotun paints .. and one weekend... this is what we did...


Do you like the colour?

Its different... Its different for me too... Im normally an orange wall person.. But this colour truly has my heart.. 


And the overall effects of teal, green with bursts of purple... do look lovely (or atleast I think so)


Leaving you with a few more images.. 


I still have a lot of white wall around the house.. and a lot of stuff from my previous home.. that hasn't found an appropriate wall space... Well.. I'm getting there.. slowly... I guess *smiles*




So join me at  'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
     

    Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

    Colours Dekor 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely color! Goes really well with your wood and brass/golden accessories.
    - Anjana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it’s looking lovely and nice for me to join your weekly story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this truly a magnificent color!! Rich and bold :) loving it...can't wait to see what you do with the other walls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the teal. It is a great color and goes with so many other colors, yellow, orange, fuchsia, green. You'll have so much decorating this home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright wall Patricia! It looks great. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!