Monday 8 September 2014

Happy Onam

Happy Onam to all those who celebrate this lovely, colourful festival. 

Here is what we did at work....


I didn't think Onam was this big... But someone at work put a video together about why Onam is celebrated and it was wonderful to see how rich in culture this one little state can be! wow!!


After the Onam Celebrations we headed out to a friends place for Ganesh darshan


Again a simply wow experience, and wonderful to see such devotion.. 


All the decorations here are done by the family itself.. Isn't this wonderful, that the entire family gets together to put up something so spectacular? 


I have to feature this house too.. there were a few walls I have to show off.. about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!